Thursday, May 15, 2008

Let Your Glory Fall

The Lord has truly let His glory fall upon our church. The past week has been a time of great sorrow, grief, and uncertainty for the youth of our church. One of our youth was in a car accident that resulted in his death. It has been amazing to see the body of Christ come together and grow closer because of this tragedy. I truly believe that this tragedy will not be in vain--I believe that our church is on the cusp of revival and I believe that it is going to be awesome. God is pouring out His glory on the body of Chestnut Ridge Baptist Church and I pray that we will never be the same again.
This song brings tears to my eyes--and I noticed that Don Moen has tears in his eyes also.

Isaiah 42:8 "I am the LORD; that is my name!
I will not give my glory to another
or my praise to idols.

No comments: