Monday, August 25, 2008

Selah

On Sunday, August 17, a group of us from church went to see the group "Selah" at Simpsonville First Baptist Church. We met for an early dinner at Cracker Barrel before the concert.




James and Colby acting goofy.






Eddie and me




Jody and Michelle




Emily and Jennifer






James and Kristy




Sisters--Margaret and Alitia



Emily, me and Michelle in the church








The group Selah

It was such a wonderful evening of worship. I was so moved by Amy's voice--the voice of an angel! I have kept up with Todd's story through his wife's blog www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com, so to hear him tell the story in person really touched me.

1 comment:

Gene Brooks said...

Didn't know until today that you had a blog, Pam! It is beautiful, and we miss the awesome people in those pictures. You need to update!