Friday, December 29, 2006

Getting started

I want this to be the last time I start over, but I realize that each day is a new day and sometimes requires starting afresh. I pray that with God's help, I will be successful. I am still in the planning stages of what foods I am going to get at the grocery store and what I will eat each day, but it feels good to have a plan (even if it's fuzzy right now). Weight Watchers helped me alot, but I feel I need more rigidity than WW allows right now. I have trouble with being allowed "anything as long as I count points" and know that certain foods have to be considered off-limits (at least for now).

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

1 comment:

Fishineddie said...

Hey Pam
I know you cando it. I will love you no matter what size you are because i know what's in your heart.
Love always
Eddie